Brook Lodge Farm Camping & Caravan Park - Bristol Family run Country Touring Park Est. 1957
THE ONLY GREEN BUSINESS GOLD AWARD PARK IN THE WEST COUNTRY
SOUTH WEST GREEN TOURISM AWARD 2002 THE GREEN TOURISM BUSINESS,BRONZE AWARD 2006 2008 ,SILVER AWARD 2010, GOLD AWARD 2012, E.T.C. 3 STAR A.A. 3 PENNANT WELCOME TO EXCELLENCE AWARD 2008
Brook Lodge situated in the historic hamlet of Cowslip Green the home of Hannah More dates from the 1730´s. The park is ideally situated as a touring centre with easy access off the A38 for the historic maritime city of Bristol, the famous World Heritage city of Bath, Wells, Glastonbury, Cheddar & the Mendip Hills.
The area is considered by historians worldwide to be a heritage site of considerable significance. John Locke who was a philosopher, statesman and writer of much of the American constitution was born in Wrington 1 mile from Cowslip Green.
Facilities on park
All our facilties on the park are exceeding 3 star standard which are inspected by the English Tourism Council,The A.A., A.S.A.C. & The Green Business Scheme.
* 3.5 acres in a sheltered rural setting, mainly grass pitches & some hard standing
*Separate paddock for group bookings
* 29 Touring & Tent pitches all with electric hook up
* Modern Shower & Toilet block (no additional charges for hot showers and hot water wash-up ).
* Chemical waste disposal point
* Recycling Point -plastic, paper/cardboard, glass, tin, food & batteries
* Garden area with seating for guest & covered seating area with cold drinks machine
* Fridge/Freezer & microwave
* Free Wifi, Free walking maps, battery charging,book lending, small shop
* Washing machine ,drying lines & ironing facilties
* Childrens play areas, bicycle stands, bicycle hire