Marina and luxury camping JERMAK is located 5 km from Drawska Pomeranian , in the land of the Great Lakes Drawa , picturesquely situated on the edge of the village Gudowo , on the lake LUBIE .
Our facility is the best furnished and equipped tourist attraction in the area.
In addition , we offer a fantastic location, great and convenient area to pitch a tent or bring a camper or caravan .
We also offer year-round cottage with a very high standard.
These are houses from 4 to 6 by a passenger of a passenger with the possibility of extra beds on the mezzanine level - egThe fish served is always fresh - not frozen fish recognize .
It is open throughout the year offering culinary and hotel services as well as other attractions , such as theAndrzejki fun with Flying World Championships on Broomsticks .
Calendar of events is available on our website and in the Tavern .
Infrastructure and equipment:
- Camp of over 10 thousand m2
- Four designated space on the fireplace with benches and tables
- Toilets with showers and hot water
- Beach and swimming area
- Electricity connection
- A bridge with the ability to berth the boat
- Children's Playground
- Boat hire : fishing boats , canoes , yachts
- Exotic Restaurant - Tavern
- Modern and comfortable cottages with toilets and showers
- The position of dishwashing
- 500 meters shop, 5 km ATM
- Canoeing rivers Drava and the surrounding
- Sailing yachts for those without a patent sailing with our qualified skipper
- Catering services
- Sand yachting during the winter on the frozen lake
- Social events with additional services , such assurvival
- A series of annual events organized in the Tavern for the whole season , for example,New Year's Eve , Canoe Rally , " Andrew and the World Indoor Championships in Ski Flying on Broomsticks "
- Sailing day camps for children
- Many other events such asAngielski Storting - field shooting from hidden targets.