Required qualifications

GVW (Gross Vehicle Weight) - the maximum operating weight of a vehicle including the cargo and passengers

Before travelling with a camper or buying this vehicle, make sure that you have recquired qualifications.

Vehicle (GVW=< 3500kg) = Category B


To drive a vehicle with a GVW up to 3500kg you need only driving license Category B

Vehicle (GVW >3500kg <7500kg) = category C1 or C


Driving license category C1 or C is required when we want to drive a vehicle with GVW over 3500kg, but up to a maximum GVW of 7500kg

Pojazd (DMC  >7500kg) = kategoria C


To drive a vehicle with GVW of over 7500kg you need driving license Category C

If you are thinking of a camper with a caravan, go here