Free parking places for camping vehicles have their own unwritten laws that have to be obeyed. Below we provide a short guide about how to behave in such places.
- Check if in the place you chose it’s allowed to stay for the night.
- Park in such way that others can easily drive or park
- Don’t be noisy, if you want to listen to music do it in a way you won’t disturb others
- If you need to leave the engine on to charge the accumulator, do it only in a day. You don’t want to disturb people when they eat breakfast in the morning, or sleep.
- Never use the current generator, if you need a permanent access to electricity, just go to a paid camping, where you will have the connection to power supply
- Never flush the greywater tank, or empty the toilet in places unadapted to that
- Always clean after yourself
- The alcohol – remember that there’s always the possibility that the police will come in the middle of the night and will ask you to change your place.